Advanced V2Pure Reverse Osmosis System - Suitable for producing up to 380 litres of water per day*
The ‘Advanced’ models have all the benefits of the standard models but also incorporate a feature-packed in-line TDS monitor which measures the Total Dissolved Solids value both before AND after water passes through the V2Pure RO System, providing a visual indicator of its performance.
- Three-stage, professional RO system incorporating high quality components.
- 10” sediment pre-filter which functions as a first stage filter, removing particles of up to 5 microns from the water whilst also protecting and prolonging the life of the RO membrane. This pre-filter is enclosed inside a transparent filter housing so it is easy to see when the filter needs to be changed.
- 10” activated carbon block filter which offers the highly effective removal of contaminants such as chlorine and colourants from the water.
- High quality Thin Film Composite (TFC) RO membrane, which removes contaminants such as heavy metals and hardness-forming minerals from the water, as well as a high percentage of nitrates and phosphates.
- Integral pressure gauge which helps to indicate when the RO membrane may need to be flushed or replaced, ensuring the RO system gives the optimum performance.
- Integral flow restrictor/manual flush valve which prevents excess water flow to the RO membrane and allows regular flushing of the RO membrane to prolong its life.
- Additional modules are available such as the V2Pure De-ionising Pod which can be added to further enhance the performance of the RO system
- Compact, space-saving design incorporating a strong, metal wall-mounting bracket ensuring quick and simple installation.
- Supplied complete with a self-piercing water connector, drain clamp, 6m of 1/4” RO flexible tubing (2m white/2m red/2m blue) and a filter housing removal tool.