Dr. Bassleer Biofish Food herbal contains herbs known for centuries: peppermint, thyme, mugwort and chickweed. The valuable components have a stimulating and antiseptic effect and contribute to the health of ornamental fish. Skinny fish gain quickly more weight.
Complete food for ornamental fish (reg. no. BE6237):
Brought to you exclusively by the award winning Maidenhead Aquatics, leading the way in responsible fishkeeping procedures and innovation
- Feeding recommendation: Restrict the quantity of feed to the amount ingested by all the fish in a few minutes.
- Ingredients: Fish and fish by-products, grain, oils and fats, vegetable by-products, yeasts, 2% Mentha (peppermint), 2% Thymii (thyme), 2% Artemisia (mugwort), 2% Stellaria (chickweed)
- Additives: Vitamins: vitamin A 75000 IU/kg, vitamin D3 2500 IU/kg, vitamin C 500 mg/kg, vitamin E 260 mg/kg
- Analysis: Crude protein 52%, crude fat 16%, crude ash 12%, moisture content 5%, crude fiber 9%, phosphorus 1.3%
- Guaranteed free of artificial colours