Dr. Bassleer Biofish Food acai contains the berries of the acai palm tree. The fruit with an exceptional high nutritional value was discovered in Brazil and has triggered a large health boom for human consumption. In his Amazonian expeditions, Dr. Gerald Bassleer discovered that even fish love to eat the Acai (pronounced “Assa-i”) berries, when they fall into the water from the palm tree.
The fruit is very health-promoting and has amazing effects. By purely the natural ingredients, fish develop a naturally strong, more intense colour. Feeding with Dr. Bassleer Biofish Food acai also helps to more success in breeding fish.
Complete food for ornamental fish (reg. no. BE6237):
Brought to you exclusively by the award winning Maidenhead Aquatics, leading the way in responsible fishkeeping procedures and innovation.
- Feeding recommendation: Restrict the quantity of feed to the amount ingested by all the fish in a few minutes.
- Ingredients: Fish and fish by-products, grain, oils and fats, yeasts, vegetable by-products, 4% Acai berries
- Additives: Vitamins: vitamin A 75000 IU/kg, vitamin D3 2500 IU/kg, vitamin C 500 mg/kg, vitamin E 260 mg/kg
- Analysis: Crude protein 54%, crude fat 18%, crude ash 11%, moisture content 6%, crude fiber 5%, phosphorus 1.3%
- Guaranteed free of artificial colours