Aquarium Münster Aquavital Bactosprint has got to be one of the most innovative aquatic product, consisting of two components which works through an effective bacteria culture to provide an optimum ecosystem with crystal-clear, algae-free water. The sealed and packaged capsule contains a balanced mixture of bacteria and enzymes which are freeze-dried in an 'inactive state' and therefore have a very long shelf life! Not until the cap is twisted does the capsule open, thereby activating the bacteria in a nutrient rich solution within minutes!
Aquavital Bactosprint activates the ecosystem within an aquarium, and should be used for a multitude of reasons:
- when starting up a new system (and so shorting the aquarium “set-up-phase”)
- after cleaning and changing filtration media (to rapidly boost the essential bacteria required)
- after microbiological impairment due to medical treatment (provides essential recovery to the filter system)
- in the case of an imbalance in the ecosystem (i.e. ammonium/ammonia, nitrite or nitrate levels being detected and extra bacteria are required to readdress this balance)
- for regular fortification of the ecosystem (we would recommend a regular application of Bactosprint each and every fortnight to maintain the aquarium's stability)
The 10ml. solution (+ 8g freeze-dried bacteria) is sufficient to treat upto 500 litres of water.
Brought to you exclusively by the award winning Maidenhead Aquatics, leading the way in responsible fishkeeping procedures and innovation.