AquaCare Plastic Plant & Ornament Cleaner
Helps to remove algae and organic deposits from ornaments, plastic plants and all other aquarium equipment.
The AquaCare Aquarium Plastic Plant & Ornament Cleaner is suitable for cleaning aquarium ornaments, plastic plants and all other aquarium equipment.
Plastic plants and ornaments can quickly become coated in algae and organic deposits spoiling their appearance. The AquaCare Aquarium Plastic Plant & Ornament Cleaner helps to remove this unsightly layer returning your decor to their original visual appeal.
The treatment in this pack is enough for five applications (5 x 10 litre buckets of cleaning solution).
Instructions for use:
1. Remove any plastic plants and ornaments from the aquarium you intend to clean.
2. Place these plastic plants and ornaments in a bucket and fill with water (maximum of 10 litres). 3. Add one Cleaning Agent Tablet and allow to fully dissolve.
4. Leave the plastic plants and ornaments to soak for a minimum of 8 hours.
5. Remove the items from the bucket and safely discard the dirty water.
6. Rinse the plastic plants & ornaments in tap water to remove the cleaning solution.
7. Refill the bucket with tap water, place the items back in the bucket and add 20 drops (approximately one capful) of the Neutraliser Solution and allow to soak for a further 15 minutes.
NEVER USE DIRECTLY IN THE AQUARIUM!
Your basket is empty.